2018 HOLIDAY COLLECTION!
Christmas is drawing near, and I am filled with anticipation and excitement! I’m not going to say I don’t enjoy receiving a nice gift or two every now and then (who doesn’t?), but there is something to be said for the thrill of giving… Picking out the perfect gift, wrapping it in brown paper topped with a giant fluffy bow, and tying on a tag with twine to tuck under the tree for someone you love? THAT will make your heart grow three sizes any day.
This year I approached the season slightly more intentionally, curating a range of gifts you could buy for a loved one, or add to the top of your own list:
1) Hand-painted ceramic ornaments in either Blue Christmas or Faire Isle patterns
2) Blue Botanical Prints on textured watercolor paper (Limited edition and signed)
3) Stocking-sized landscapes
4) Hand-painted gift tags on torn-edge watercolor paper
5) Original fine art paintings
Check back next week when ALL of these will be linked and available online, but until then, stir up some merriment and have a lovely weekend!
Leave a comment