PASTA PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE!
- Intrigued by this article. “Precisely because they are so likely to be overlooked, women have the potential to be the best spies of all."
- This “embroidered ordinariness” made me squeal in delight. The Oreos! The little sardine cans! The paper boat!
- This beautifully designed home in Athens, Georgia feels like a retreat.
- Current painting music in the studio.
- The André Leon Talley estate recently auctioned several pieces from his collection. Talley was a creative force with a fascinating history. I loved taking a look at the items he collected throughout his life.
- The deep dive I didn't know I needed into the history of dancing on stairs.
- PASTA PAINTINGS! If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably seen a few little paintings I've been experimenting with of Farfalle pasta on kitchen towels. Weirdly specific, I know, but I'm into it. I'm painting whatever I feel like this year, remember? Anywaaaayyy… the Pasta Paintings (only 4 8x8s) are available on my website now.
-I'm accepting only 5 commissions this year, so if you think you'd like to get on that list, send me an email and I'll save your spot!
-Do you have a friend who likes art, design, books, podcasts, gardens, and colorful things? Invite them over! Forward them this email and share the love.